The video, photo and audio visual team trusted by families & leading funeral directors.
Pre-Planning Your Funeral
A pre-planned funeral can ease the stress and planning process for your loved ones during an emotional time. It also allows you to design the type of service you would like and how you would like to be remembered.
Why pre-plan your funeral
- Make decisions about your own funeral arrangements to get the send-off you want.
- Determine what your celebration of life looks like and the personal touches you would like to include.
- Reduce financial burden by paying costs in advance.
- Lift the emotional pressure from the shoulders of your family and/or friends. Allowing them to spend more time together to comfort and support each other.
- Avoid family disagreements by eliminating big decisions.
Pre-planning your funeral
When pre-planning your funeral you can include as little or as many details as you like. You can include personalised elements such as flowers, music or readings. To guide you through the planning process, you can work with a funeral home to create a special service.
Things to consider for your funerals:
- Decide on the type of service you want to have. This could be a traditional funeral service, graveside service or memorial service.
- How would you like to be laid to rest? Do you want a burial or cremation?
- The location of the service, burial and/or wake.
- Who would you like to officiate your service or who will be your pallbearers?
- Is there a special song, poem or reading you would like to include?
- What type of flowers or decorations you'd like?
- Will a photo tribute presentation be played during the service or at the wake?
- Would you like to request donations to a charity in your honour?
- Who should be invited to the service?
- Would you like the service documented for future generations?
Peace of mind
Making the decision to pre-plan your funeral can take the burden off your family. Prepaid funeral arrangements can be arranged with your selected Funeral Home and you can have comfort knowing everything will be taken care of, just as you had planned.
I have just viewed, and so beautifully filmed. This is so special to have, not only for us but for a great many family members unable to attend, from Europe and Ireland. I was impressed by your complete professionalism and caring nature.Ann, Wentworth Falls