Online Memorial Guest Book
Allow loved ones across the globe to share their condolences via an online memorial guest book.
Cherish the memories of your loved one for years to come with an online guest book full of beautiful messages. Loved ones can share childhood memories, happy stories or even a special poem for you and the family to reflect on.
Memories tie us together and what better way to share these memories via your own private online guest book.
Why have an online memorial guest book
- With your own private weblink, easily share details of the funeral, the obituary, photos or even requests for donations.
- Allow those that cannot attend the funeral service to share their condolences.
- Easy access for guests in attendance with a QR code to scan on arrival.
- With no limits to the number of posts or word restrictions, loved ones can share multiple messages in their own time.
- Lifetime access to the online guest book to share with future generations.
What to include in your online memorial guest book
- Your loved ones details: name, date of birth, date of passing
- Funeral details: date, time, location
- Photos: select one primary photo along with up to 6 other photos to display
- Information: what you include on the page is up to you. This could be an obituary, poem, request for donations
Select your guest book website design
Select the look and feel of your guest book webpage from our range of beautiful banners here.
Online guest book example
View our example memorial guest book here.
Start creating your online memorial guest book
Complete the online guest book booking form here. Be sure to have everything you want to include on the page ready before you submit your booking.
Upon booking, you will be sent a tax invoice for the one off fee of $99. Your online guest book will be ready to start sharing within 24 hours of payment.
QR code example - Order of Service
I have just viewed, and so beautifully filmed. This is so special to have, not only for us but for a great many family members unable to attend, from Europe and Ireland. I was impressed by your complete professionalism and caring nature.Ann, Wentworth Falls